Saturday, August 12, 2017

TTFFC & The Mach 3:

Today's shave was great. For today's brush, I went with my Omega 10049 Pro boar brush. And since it has been a while, I also went with Maria Arman's Through The Fire Fine Craft mixed soap. I've got several scents in here but the one that stands out is the "Play it Again Sam" which has a lime & ginger ale scent. And to my nose, it pairs perfectly with Clubman which is what I finished off today's shave with. I didn't use any witch hazel this time but I have been using my Maggard Razors alum block after each shave which is not pictured:


The Mach 3 was epic. To give you guys a clue as to how good of a shave I got, my face will remind you of a sheet of ice after just 2.5 passes and yet I got zero stinging & burn from the alum block & Clubman aftershave and Clubman is loaded with alcohol. That's the kind of shaves I love to get. A sheet of ice post feel with no burn from ANY aftershaves and/or cologne. Wow what shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...