Thursday, August 17, 2017

Le Mans & The Quattro:

Today's shave was great. For today's brush, I went with my Omega 10049 Boar which I plan on replacing. It's had it and I'm really getting into the synthetic brushes as of late. For today's soap I went with Deluxe Shaving Company's Le Mans scented soap. The scent to my nose is a fresh but masculine citrus cologne type scent which I think pairs extremely well with good old Pinaud's Clumban Original aftershave splash which is what I finished today's shave off with:


The Schick Quattro was excellent. I managed to get an extremely close & comfortable shave in just 3 passes and once again, I got ZERO burning & stinging from both the alum block & the aftershave which is exactly what I like. You can't beat a sheet of ice for a post shave feel & zero burning & stinging from both the alum block & aftershave splash on top of that. That's what you would call a perfect and enjoyable shave in my opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...