Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Schick Quattro:

Yesterday I came across this razor at Ollie's which just opened here locally for about half of what it normally costs so I went ahead and got it and man oh man am I glad that I did. This was one really sweet razor that I used earlier today. I got it for $6 U.S. Dollars and normally when you go to the name branded big box stores, you are looking at nearly $13 U.S. Dollars instead of what I paid for it. The refills are decently priced which is about the same as the Gillette Fusion Proglides:


The blades load almost like a Gillette Atra & this one came with a blade storage compartment on the display stand which is pretty cool and will save me some space:


Didn't really need the plastic display case/stand but I'm cool with it:


As I mentioned earlier, the blades are fairly inexpensive:


The lubrication strip is awesome and it held up extremely well during stropping. The glide of these blades was also off the page. Really comfortable blades. Quite possibly my top razor now behind my Gillette Track 2 which I found out that Schick does make cartridges for it which I'm eager to try as well. But these are totally worth buying and keeping in your shave arsenal. I also found out that Feather makes cartridge razors. If they're anything like their blades are then I am in for a real treat.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...