Friday, August 18, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Mach 3:

Man oh man what a great shave 😀. For today's brush, I went with my RazoRock Plissoft 24 mm synthetic which is now my new "go to" brush. I got to craving a tobacco scented soap, so I grabbed a modern day and well loved classic, Uncle Jon's Pipe Smoke. The scent is a premium cherry pipe tobacco, sweet vanilla & aromatic spices and it's nothing short of phenomenal. And to finish off this epic shave, I went with my usual go to splash Aqua Velva classic ice blue :


The Mach 3 was excellent. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 3 passes. No burn from any of my post shave products which is always a good thing. My plissoft brush didn't absorb the lather today either which is definitely what I like as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...