Monday, August 21, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Track 2:

Today's shave was great. I went with my Through The Fire Fine Craft mixed soap made by Maria Arman. I've got a ton of soaps in here but the scent that stands out is the "Play it Again Sam" scent that she does which is citrus & ginger ale. And to finish off this shave, I paired with good old Clubman which seems to work well with this scent:


As suspected the real deal Gillette Track 2 was even better than the blade that came with the razor. No wonder they still make them & I now know why people don't want to give them up either. This was probably the best shave I've ever gotten from this razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...