Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Quattro:

Today's shave was excellent. Today I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their Turkish Bath scented soap. Which is a "1920's style Barbershop scent with heavy premium pipe tobacco top note". They have also changed the name to Barbershop now that they offer some aftershave splashes which is pretty cool. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling Soap's barbershop scented splash which adds a touch of sweetness to the scent:


The Schick Quattro was great. I did NOT get a BBS shave but I only made 2 with the grain passes and touched up a rough spot or 2 because my face is currently sunburned at the moment from doing some weed eating yesterday. So here in a bit, I'm going to look at getting a "Boonie hat" which will do a much better job at protecting my face, head & neck from getting sunburned than my current plain black baseball cap does. That's the ONLY reason I wear a hat today. To keep my head protected from the elements & getting sunburned.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...