Sunday, August 13, 2017

Vision & The Quattro:

Today's shave was epic. For today's brush, I went my Omega 10049 Boar brush which always performs extremely well. And it's Sunday which means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. I went with their "Vision" scent which is my all time favorite. The scent is Aqua, Amber & Mint and the post shave feel is awesome. Even though there's no menthol in the soap itself, you really get a nice chill factor that lasts. And to finish off this shave, I went with a double dose of Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash followed by Soap Commander's Vision scented balm which does have a touch of menthol and puts the shave over the top:


My oh my, the Schick Quattro stole the show in terms of comfort. My face resembles a sheet of ice and I got no burn from the aftershave splash either. And the glide is off the page. I was almost squeaking after the first pass. The last time I tried these, I was still using the canned foam & goo and didn't like them. But with an actual shave soap & brush these are epic.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...