Saturday, August 19, 2017

Proraso Green & The Turbo:

Man that shave was epic, wow. For today's brush, I went with my RazoRock Plissoft 24 mm synthetic and the lather it builds is awesome & unlike my now retired Boar & Silver Tipped Badger brushes, it doesn't absorb my lather half way through the shave. Plus if you are traveling, synthetics dry faster which is usually around 2 to 3 hours give or take a little & it will also depend on where you are at. For today's shave I was craving menthol again so I went with modern day classic, Proraso Green which has an incredible Menthol & Eucalyptus scent to it. And I finished it off with Pinaud's Osage Rub which is like the icing on a cake:


The Gillette Mach 3 Turbo was absolutely flawless today. My post shave feel resembles a sheet of ice and I got that in just 2.5 passes which is perfect for me. No stinging or burning from any of my aftershave products including the alum block that I use after each shave. I've not been using my witch hazel here lately either mainly because I've not needed it as of late.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...