Thursday, August 31, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The 38C:

Today's shave was good & comfortable. Today I went with my Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman which I desperately need to restock immediately because I'm nearly out. This is my mixed soap container and the scent that sticks out would be her "Play it Again Sam" which is a lime & ginger ale scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with good old Clubman:


The 38C was great & super comfortable but I didn't get a close enough shave to amount to anything. The good news is that I had minimal irritation which came mostly from yesterday's shave so that's a good thing. There may be some hope of me using DE safety razors after all. What I did differently this time around was that I did 2 passes with the grain only. I've got more cartridge razors to review but I do plan on trying this with my other DE safety razors & maybe my straight razors to see what happens. I have a feeling that my best bet will be the cartridge & disposable razors.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...