Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Mail Call! (Gillette Guard) :

Today's mail call is from a friend Mark Hutchison over in the United Kingdom. Thank you sir for sending this Gillette Guard Single Edge cartridge razor. This was developed by Gillette India and unfortunately I can NOT find a release date on this specific item. It took roughly about a week and a half to get here:


The razor came with 6 cartridges & they can be found on Amazon & West Coast Shaving Supplies. I seen some where that the costs are only $.09 cents per cartridge:


I'll need to shave with it and do some more research but so far I'm liking the looks of this razor which is also extremely light weight but the grip is excellent. To load the cartridge you simply squeeze top of the razor handle and gently snap one in place. I don't know how it's going to shave but I will let you all know tomorrow and it will more than likely be tomorrow evening after I finish doing some yard work. I've got to get started on the leaf clean up which is epic.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...