Thursday, August 31, 2017

Gillette Sensor 2 & More Clubman:

Earlier today, I ran out of something that I needed. So while I was out and about, I grabbed a pack of Gillette Sensor 2 disposables which was less than $5 U.S. Dollars and since I was extremely low, I also grabbed another bottle of Pinaud's Clubman original formula which was also less than $5 U.S. Dollars. These disposables will be next:


Even though I got a comfortable shave with my 38C, I could have made 4 passes easy and that's way too much for my skin to handle. I have thought about getting a Muhle R41 DE safety razor and just doing 2 with the grain passes but I don't know if that would be a good idea or not. I'll look into it after I finish my Retro Gaming build project.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...