Monday, August 7, 2017

Mail Call #2:

My second mail call today is from Maggard Razors and it sure did get here really fast too. As much as I love C.O. Bigelow (same as the soap below in fact it's made for them by Proraso), I do burn through it pretty fast so I ordered a puck of the modern day classic, Proraso green. I also order some of their styptic gel which I almost never catch in stock but this time I got lucky. And a friend of mine Eric from Adventures in Wet Shaving recommended that I try Pinaud's Osage Rub which I'm already liking so far. The scent of the Osage Rub reminds me of a lighter version of Skin Bracer original aftershave. And I also picked up an Alum block:


Did I mention that it got here fast? I ordered this last Thursday and here it is Monday and I have product in hand. I love it when something ships and arrives here fast:


I'm very pleased with this mail call today. Just about all of these are considered modern day classics. So I pretty much don't have to tell you what tomorrow's shave is going to be. By the way you guys should really check Eric out of at Adventures in Wet Shaving, he puts up some extremely good videos and he also does Friday specials where you can ask about something and he'll do a video about it which is really cool.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...