Sunday, August 6, 2017

Lemon Chill & The Mach 3:

This morning's shave was great. For today's brush, I went with my old reliable Omega 10049 Professional Boar. I was also having a little trouble out of my sinuses, so I grabbed Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scented soap. The scent reminds me of a fresh made lemon meringue pie. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling's Glacial Lemon Chill scented aftershave balm:


The Mach 3 was great this morning. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave in just 2.5 passes. Things are going great for me in the shave world. I couldn't be happier with the shaves that I've been getting and my neck area has cleared up. I've also got some goodies coming from Maggard Razors. Both of the items are considered modern day classics.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...