Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mountain Man & The Turbo:

This morning's shave was fantastic. For today's brush, I went with my Omega 10049 professional boar brush. And for today's soap I went with Stirling Soaps and their phenomenal "Mountain Man" scented soap. The scent is Stirling's take on "Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne" which is awesome but expensive. And to finish off today's shave I went with my Maggard Razors alum block followed by a nice healthy dose of TN Dickinson's witch hazel and then a nice healthy dose of my Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue aftershave splash:


The Gillette Mach 3 Turbo was great. I managed to get another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes which is about normal for me. I'll be doing a detailed blog post here in a little while when I get back on the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...